Betrayal


Betrayal..
Pengkhianatan...
Tikam Belakang and watsoever u call it..

da meaning is still da same..da pain oso tetap sama..aku cuma tak paham..why must we do it to people eventho kita taw those things can kill watever relationship u have with another person..

Sum people takes thing for granted..tak appreciate bila dilayan dengan baik..
tak appreciate satu hal..backstab pulak lagi..haiyoo..i really kenot understand this type of people..

Why am I rambling bout this ?? Sbb ini yang aku kena !!!! bukan sekali..but berkali-kali...

Aku tak paham kenapa asyik aku yang kena..am I an easy target to u ? Or am I too nice ? Or do I look stupid to u ? Pikir punya pikir..still kenot find da answer to my own question !

Why can't we live like normal people who enjoys life and appreciate people around us..

In my opinion dats wat human being suppose to do ! I guess I met the wrong person..I should just let go the relationship I have with dat person and move on to a better life..mcm not worth it pikir and melayan cerita dongeng yang tak nmpak bayang hepi ending langsung..huh !

Just a piece of advice to everyone..wat goes around comes around..so think twice and act wisely people !



0 comments:

Post a Comment