Caroline Paris Skincare

Hollaa beauties..

Today nak share bout this super,duper gooood product especially for those who have congested, oily, problem face and etc. Trust me u gonna want to try this. Muka aku selalu naik this annoying tiny minny whiteheads, pimples on my forehead since I have combination skin and guess what ??? Tangan yang tak reti duduk diam pon akan mula proses menekan dan mengeluarkan biji-biji kecil yang menggelikan tuh. Pastuh tu apa jadi ? Bermula lah proses parut-parut di muka yang umpama bulan nih..tapii after trying this product dengan hati yang tak berapa nak ikhlas for a week, I fell in love with it straightaway. Now, I can't live one day without this product..

FYI, aku pakai product nih dah 4 years...Yes u heard me.. 4 SMOOTH years..wallaaa.. ;)So pada yang bermasalah rupa paras nih bole laa mencuba nasib..

Here are some photos of the product and successful testimonials.

Problem/Oily Range : Caroline Paris Refining Cream, 2 in 1 Purifying Cleanser, Purifying Cream and Herbal White Cream (specially for my scars)

P/s : They also have for Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Anti aging skin and more. Its made for Asian skin men and women. Interested ? Just drop me an email ok..